A brilliant place to work
Why would you like to come and work for Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and why would we select you?
Barnsdale Lodge is a brilliant place to work, voted by the people of Rutland as Restaurant of the Year 2017 for Pride Magazine.
At Barnsdale Lodge, every day is different, different customers, different events and different requests. Each role is varied; and you will get to work with some professional people that have a passion for hospitality and our guests.
You will need to be passionate, flexible and committed to the role and Barnsdale Lodge; wanting to make a difference and creating an excellent Guest experience, in return, you will receive respect, training, and 10% discount.
To enquire about available positions, please contact Warren Browning our General Manager via email email@example.com for more information.
We are now recruiting the following positions:
- Night Porter - 40 hours
- Housekeepers - Full-Time & Part-Time
- Receptionist - Part-Time/Casual
- Banqueting Manager/Hotel Duty Manager - Full-Time
- Food & Beverage Supervisors - Full-Time
- Hotel Porter - Full-Time
- Kitchen Porter - Part-Time
- Chefs (All Grades) - Full-Time
- Gardeners and Grounds Maintenance team members - Full-Time & Part-Time
We can offer you:
- Good rates of pay
- Working evenings and weekends
- Promoting work/life balance
If you have energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to work, and would like to join our award winning Barnsdale Lodge team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org