Great savings and packages to suit every pocket
Be amazed by the best accommodation deals, amazing upgrades and inspiring packages that we have on offer for you.
Are you looking for a relaxing mid-week break or romantic weekend stay that won't break the bank? Check out our latest offers below for full details and how to make your reservation!
Two night dinner bed and breakfast stay at Barnsdale Lodge Hotel
£349 per room
Day tickets for two people to both Geoff Hamilton's Barnsdale Gardens, and the lovely Easton Walled Gardens
Three-course dinner on both nights of your stay
Full English breakfast on both mornings
A packed lunch for two to take with you on one of the days!
Please note that Easton Walled Garden is closed on Monday (Open bank holiday Mondays) and Tuesdays.
£349 - Based on two people sharing a standard double room, available between Sunday and Thursday.
To book, please use the link to the left 'book now' to book online, alternatively and for more details, please call 01572 724678.
Receive two hours' free bicycle hire from Rutland Cycling if you stay three or more nights at Barnsdale Lodge Hotel.
With our fantastic location on the shores of Rutland Water, renowned as one of the finest trout fishing lakes in Europe, we have teamed up with Rutland Water Fly Fishing Adventures to offer fishing packages and breaks. We can arrange tailor-made, friendly, patient and informative fly fishing lessons for all abilities, from complete beginners to improvers.
Two nights' accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis to include a four-hour fly fishing excursion on board a motorboat on Rutland Water with Rutland's finest fly fisherman, Rob Waddington. No experience needed.
£360.00 for two people, based on sharing a double or twin bedroom. £270.00 for one person, based on single occupancy accommodation.
Can be upgraded to a full days fishing by prior arrangement, and subject to availability.
Rutland Treasure Hunt
April - September
Come and discover the delights of Rutland on our "Rutland Treasure Hunt" break.
Settle in at Barnsdale Lodge on the North shore of Rutland Water before planning your route to discover:
- The recently renovated Oakham Castle - pick the right day and you'll find the market stalls all around the town centre
- Normanton Church - rescued from the creation of Rutland Water with a beautiful aspect of the lake
- The churches of Stamford - Did you know there were five to find!?
- And explore the grandeur of Burghley House - "One of the largest and Grandest houses of the first Elizabethan age"
3 x nights DBB stay in a standard double room
- Three-course dinner on each night of your stay
- Full buffet and fresh cooked full English breakfast each morning
- Full afternoon tea for two people on one afternoon
- Take away packed lunch on one day
- Voucher for 2 hours of cycle hire for two people from Rutland Cycling at Whitwell (Upgrade to a full day's hire for just £16!)
- Tickets for two people to Burghley House
All this for just £589 based on two people sharing a standard double room, available Sunday-Thursday April through to September